You don't need a Wi-Fi connection as long as you have internet connectivity and your particular carrier doesn't block video streaming (e.g. Facetime). If your carrier enables video streaming and you have a good 4G connection, you will be see real time HD video from your iseeBell Doorbell anywhere you have coverage.
Articles in this section
- My Video Doorbell is Offline
- My device's running a little hot
- Changed Wi-Fi Password/Wi-Fi Name/Router
- What if someone steals my iseeBell doorbell?
- Are there any additional fees involved?
- Does iseeBell require power wires to work?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell provide a live video feed?
- If I am on my smartphone without any Wi-Fi connection, will I still be able to see my visitors?
- How does iseeBell Video Doorbell work?