IseeBell Doorbells can be mounted to multiple surfaces. We provide the tools and equipment necessary to mount iseeBell doorbell to wood, brick, concrete, and stucco. You can use double sided 2-pound foam compression tape (not included) to attach the mounting bracket to other surfaces like glass and other surfaces that can't be drilled. However, mount iseeBell Video Doorbell on a metal surface is not recommended because it will weaken the Wi-Fi signal.
Articles in this section
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIAGRAM (WITH PRINTABLE FULL SIZE DOCUMENT)
- HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT HEIGHT FOR YOUR VIDEO DOORBELL?
- WHAT SURFACE CAN I MOUNT ISEEBELL VIDEO DOORBELL ON TO?
- HOW TO ATTACH ISEEBELL VIDEO DOORBELL TO THE MOUNTING BRACKET?
- HOW TO USE THE ANTI-THEFT SECURITY SCREW?
- Besides wood screws, do you offer concrete block screws or anchors to mount iseeBell Doorbell?
- Do I have to turn off power to my wired doorbell prior to installing iseeBell Doorbell?
- What are Wi-Fi range extenders/amplifier? Will they improve the wireless internet connection to my iseeBell Video Doorbell?
- Can I mount iseeBell Doorbell to other surfaces such as glass?