Although it’s not necessary, we advise that you do turn the power off to your wired doorbell in order to avoid any potential risk.
Articles in this section
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIAGRAM (WITH PRINTABLE FULL SIZE DOCUMENT)
- HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT HEIGHT FOR YOUR VIDEO DOORBELL?
- WHAT SURFACE CAN I MOUNT ISEEBELL VIDEO DOORBELL ON TO?
- HOW TO ATTACH ISEEBELL VIDEO DOORBELL TO THE MOUNTING BRACKET?
- HOW TO USE THE ANTI-THEFT SECURITY SCREW?
- Besides wood screws, do you offer concrete block screws or anchors to mount iseeBell Doorbell?
- Do I have to turn off power to my wired doorbell prior to installing iseeBell Doorbell?
- What are Wi-Fi range extenders/amplifier? Will they improve the wireless internet connection to my iseeBell Video Doorbell?
- Can I mount iseeBell Doorbell to other surfaces such as glass?