Yes, iseeBell Doorbell features an array of infrared LEDs to illuminate the camera's field of view when a lack of light is detected within the device.
Articles in this section
- Can iseeBell Video Doorbell capture clear video footage even at night?
- What if there are too many motion triggered notifications on the phone?
- Do you have to have the App open in order to receive the notification?
- Can I record/store the video from the camera?
- Will my iseeBell Video Doorbell send me a push notification without internet connectivity?
- How do you know where your visitor is located if you have multiple iseeBell Video Doorbells and/or multiple properties?