Yes, iseeBell Doorbell will work in freezing temperatures and is resistant to rain water, however we do not recommend that you submerge your iseeBell Doorbell in water. Operating temperatures for iseeBell doorbell are -15 - 120°f (-25 – 50°c).
Articles in this section
- How to install the Jumper wire in the mechanical chime
- How to reboot the unit
- The sound is garbled
- Why do I keep hearing echo from the phone when testing iseeBell
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support 802.11n?
- Can iseeBell Video Doorbell run only within my internal Wi-Fi LAN?
- Do I need a static IP from my internet service provider?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell have Bluetooth?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support WPA2?
- Can iseeBell Doorbell withstand the elements: extreme heat, cold, rain and snow?