If you lose wireless internet connection, iseeBell Doorbell will not be able to send audio and video data to your smartphones and tablets. However, if you connect iseeBell Doorbell to iseeBell Indoor Chime, you will still hear your doorbell when a visitor touches the button.
Articles in this section
- My Device is Offline
- How to setup an iseeBell in the app
- Possible reasons causing setup failure
- How to switch from my existing network to the Wi-Fi extender's network with no hassle
- How to reconnect iseeBell Video Doorbell to another network while it shows offline in the app
- HOW TO MAKE THE TIME ZONE RIGHT FOR MY DEVICE
- HOW TO ADD A SHARED USER?
- IN-APP SETUP ISSUES WITH ISEEBELL PRODUCTS
- SETUP FAILURE DUE TO DISTANCE FROM YOUR ROUTER
- IN-APP SETUP FAILURE DUE TO INCORRECT PASSWORD