During setup, you are asked to give each iseeBell Doorbell a unique name. Notifications are delivered with the name of the doorbell that triggered them, showing you exactly where the activity is occurring.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting Error Code 128.
- How to delete a history event in the app?
- My picture is upside down
- How to turn off notificaitons
- Can I record/store the video from the camera?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell provide a live video feed?
- Will my iseeBell Video Doorbell send me a push notification without internet connectivity?
- If I am on my smartphone without any Wi-Fi connection, will I still be able to see my visitors?
- How do you know where your visitor is located if you have multiple iseeBell Video Doorbells and/or multiple properties?
- Do you have to have the App open in order to receive the notification?