Yes. Photos and video/audio footage captured by iseeBell Doorbell camera will be stored locally on your phone. You can export them to the “Photos” App on IOS devices or “Gallery” App on Android devices. With our optional Cloud video recording service, all video footage and audio recordings captured by your iseeBell doorbell is stored in our secure cloud servers for up to 7 days from the date of the activity. You can access and download these videos anytime with the iseeBell App. iseeBell Doorbells are not able to send videos to network attached local storage. All iseeBell Doorbells come with a 30-day trial of our Cloud video recording service that activates automatically when your iseeBell Doorbell comes online. After the 30-day trial period, optional Cloud video recording subscriptions are $2/month or $20/annually for each iseeBell Doorbell.
Articles in this section
- I'm getting Error Code 128.
- How to delete a history event in the app?
- My picture is upside down
- How to turn off notificaitons
- Can I record/store the video from the camera?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell provide a live video feed?
- Will my iseeBell Video Doorbell send me a push notification without internet connectivity?
- If I am on my smartphone without any Wi-Fi connection, will I still be able to see my visitors?
- How do you know where your visitor is located if you have multiple iseeBell Video Doorbells and/or multiple properties?
- Do you have to have the App open in order to receive the notification?