Yes. Photos and video/audio footage captured by iseeBell Doorbell camera will be stored locally on your phone. You can export them to the “Photos” App on IOS devices or “Gallery” App on Android devices. With our optional Cloud video recording service, all video footage and audio recordings captured by your iseeBell doorbell are stored in our secure cloud servers for up to 7 days from the date of the activity. You can access and download these videos anytime with the iseeBell App. iseeBell Doorbells are not able to send videos to network attached local storage. All iseeBell Doorbells come with a 30-day trial of our Cloud video recording service that activates automatically when your iseeBell Doorbell comes online. After the 30-day trial period, optional Cloud video recording subscriptions are $2/month or $20/annually for each iseeBell Doorbell.
Articles in this section
- Can iseeBell Video Doorbell capture clear video footage even at night?
- What if there are too many motion triggered notifications on the phone?
- Do you have to have the App open in order to receive the notification?
- Can I record/store the video from the camera?
- Will my iseeBell Video Doorbell send me a push notification without internet connectivity?
- How do you know where your visitor is located if you have multiple iseeBell Video Doorbells and/or multiple properties?