A wireless repeater is a stand-alone unit that extends the range of your Wi-Fi signal by repeating the signal over a greater distance. They are simple devices that are easy to connect to your Wi-Fi network. Once connected, position your repeater somewhere near your iseeBell to ensure the best possible signal. We recommend you configure the repeater with a unique network name (SSID) and then connect your iseeBell Video Doorbell to this unique network name.
Articles in this section
- WALL MOUNTING BRACKET DIAGRAM (WITH PRINTABLE FULL SIZE DOCUMENT)
- HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT HEIGHT FOR YOUR VIDEO DOORBELL?
- WHAT SURFACE CAN I MOUNT ISEEBELL VIDEO DOORBELL ON TO?
- HOW TO ATTACH ISEEBELL VIDEO DOORBELL TO THE MOUNTING BRACKET?
- HOW TO USE THE ANTI-THEFT SECURITY SCREW?
- Besides wood screws, do you offer concrete block screws or anchors to mount iseeBell Doorbell?
- Do I have to turn off power to my wired doorbell prior to installing iseeBell Doorbell?
- What are Wi-Fi range extenders/amplifier? Will they improve the wireless internet connection to my iseeBell Video Doorbell?
- Can I mount iseeBell Doorbell to other surfaces such as glass?