A static IP address is not required. Connect iseeBell doorbell to your Wi-Fi network with our easy-to-use iseeBell app and everything else is handled automatically.
Articles in this section
- How to install the Jumper wire in the mechanical chime
- How to reboot the unit
- The sound is garbled
- Why do I keep hearing echo from the phone when testing iseeBell
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support 802.11n?
- Can iseeBell Video Doorbell run only within my internal Wi-Fi LAN?
- Do I need a static IP from my internet service provider?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell have Bluetooth?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support WPA2?
- Can iseeBell Doorbell withstand the elements: extreme heat, cold, rain and snow?