Yes. iseeBell Doorbell can connect to any 802.11 b/g/n compatible network using the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Articles in this section
- How to hook up Jumper wire in the mechanical chime
- How to perform a power cycle to the unit
- The sound is garbled
- Why do I keep hearing echo from the phone when testing iseeBell
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support 802.11n?
- Can iseeBell Video Doorbell run only within my internal Wi-Fi LAN?
- Do I need a static IP from my internet service provider?
- Will there be an application programming interface (API)?
- What is the video quality of iseeBell Video Doorbell?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell have Bluetooth?