Yes. iseeBell Doorbell can connect to any 802.11 b/g/n compatible network using the 2.4 GHz frequency band.
Articles in this section
- How to install the Jumper wire in the mechanical chime
- How to reboot the unit
- The sound is garbled
- Why do I keep hearing echo from the phone when testing iseeBell
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support 802.11n?
- Can iseeBell Video Doorbell run only within my internal Wi-Fi LAN?
- Do I need a static IP from my internet service provider?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell have Bluetooth?
- Does iseeBell Video Doorbell support WPA2?
- Can iseeBell Doorbell withstand the elements: extreme heat, cold, rain and snow?