When you find it shows offline for your iseeBell device in the app,
you will also find your iseeBell device like this:
- If there's no light at all even when are in front of your iseeBell, you will need to check the power supply to the iseeBell device.
- If you are not sure what caused the problem, you probably want to read this article first.
- If you are sure that the Offline Problem is NOT caused by the distance from your router to the iseeBell, you or other people in the house probably have changed the Wi-Fi network settings on your router. You will need to reconnect your iseeBell to the new Wi-Fi network. And here's the guide.
- Go to the Live View Mode by selecting the Bigger picture in the center of the screen
- You will find your device is offline and ask you to try later. Select the Gear sign to go to the settings
- Select "WIFI SETTING"
- Press the Setup button on the back of your iseeBell, and select "NEXT"
- Enter the password of your new Wi-Fi and select "GENERATE QR CODE"
- Place the QR on your mobile screen facing toward the iseeBell camera lens just like what you did at the first time
- You should hear a DingDong sound followed by a clip of cheerful music
- When you hear that, tap the "cross" on the top right to exit setup mode
- Look at your iseeBell device again and you will find the call button blinking in blue now. Done!