When do I need to do a power cycle
In rare case scenarios, you will need to perform a power cycle to the doorbell camera unit：
1. The call button light is OFF and you are sure that the power wires are tightly fastened;
2. There's no response (no sound) from the iseeBell device when you touch the call button;
3. You are getting motion alerts, but the device shows offline;
3. The indoor chime is not pairing no matter what you tried;
Be aware that the iseeBell unit will automatically connect to the Wi-Fi as long as your router settings (e.g Wi-Fi name or password) haven't been changed. If your device shows offline, try to perform a power cycle first, if it doesn't work, you can find other possible reasons here.
How to do a power cycle
a. If the iseeBell camera is connected using an AC power adapter, you only need to unplug the adapter and re-plug in.
b. The easiest way will be just to turn off at the breaker and turn it back on again.
c. It is also fairly easy to do it at your existing chime.
1. Your existing doorbell chime should be a white box on a wall, it is something similar to this
You will need to take off the cover first.
2. Then you will probably see something like this
You should see two screws connecting to two wires: "TRANS" and "FRONT" or "REAR" and "TRANS". Disconnect the wire to the "TRANS" screw, wait for 5 seconds, and re-connect it.
d. If you cannot use any of the first three solutions, you can still do it from your iseeBell unit.
1. unscrew the safety screw (to unscrew, counterclockwise)
2. disconnect one wire from the power terminal (it doesn't matter which wire)
3. wait for 5 seconds and re-connect it back.
After one power cycle is done, test your unit.