1. Make sure you are not in the App if you wanna get motion notification.
2. If you are on the live view screen, which means the camera is occupied, you won't get motion snapshots. It is like you are shooting a video on your phone, can you still take pictures at the same time?
3. Make sure you ALLOWED the app to send the push notification to your phone. And that's the system settings for your phone or tablet. Here's some info on how to ALLOW.
4. Of course, the in-app settings should also be right in order to receive Motion notification:
The iseeBell in-app settings. (Note that your screen may look different but it shall be similar to what showed in the pictures below)
Go to the iseeBell App
1. Select the picture in the center to enter the live view screen;
2. Go to the settings by selecting the "Gear Icon -⚙️ ";
3. Select "Notifications";
4. Make sure these settings are set according to your demand. The orange tab means "enabled".
When "MOTION DETECTION" is enabled, iseeBell will send users instant alerts (push notification) to their mobile devices when there's a motion detected.
5. Go back and select the "MOTION DETECTION";
6. Adjust these settings accordingly;
- When "MOTION DETECTION" is enabled (orange tab), when there's a motion detected, iseeBell will snapshot one or more pictures and store them in the cloud. Note that this setting only controls whether iseeBell will snapshot or not when there's a motion, if you want to receive mobile app notification, you will need to enable it in Step 4.
- SCHEDULE DETECTION allows users to schedule a time period when they want to have motion detection enabled during a day. The upper time scale indicates the start time of the motion detection, where the lower time scale indicates the end time of the motion detection. For example, if the upper scale is set to 8 and the lower scale is set to 22, that means the motion detection feature is enabled from 8 am to 10 pm every day. From 10:01 pm to 7:59 am the next day morning, there will be no motion detection. Users can adjust these two numbers by swiping the time scales to the left or right. If you want the motion detection to work 7/24, set the time scales to 0 and 24.
- MOTION ZONES enables users to select one or a few certain areas that they want to detect the motion. If you cannot receive motion alerts, please make sure at least one area is selected (Green).
- SENSITIVITY enables users to adjust motion detection sensitivities accordingly. Often time users would like to set SENSITIVITY to Lowest when there are too many motion alerts. But if you cannot receive motion alerts at all, please set SENSITIVITY to a higher value.