To renew your cloud service or subscribe to a new cloud service plan of your iseebell device, you can follow the following instructions. Keep in mind that the only way to operate this instruction is to operate in the iseeBell app.
1. Go to your device live view.
2. Select the SETTING icon on the top right corner.
3. Select "CLOUD SERVICE" and then select the service that you wanna subscribe to.
4. Select the plan type, either only pay for a month or pay for a year. Review and check the service terms. Select "PLACE ORDER".
5. If you don't have any credit card info saved in your profile, you need to add a Bank Card by selecting the Card Icon and then the plus sign.
6. Enter the correct Card Number, Expiration date, and CVC and then select "ADD". Note that the correct format of the Expiration date is two-digit MM/YY, and don't forget the backslash between the month and the year.
7. Check the credit card that was saved in your profile and select "PLACE ORDER" again. And you should be all set.